Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's a new year and time for resolutions. I could say that I want to exercise more, eat less and save more money, but I would probably break all of them before the month is up.

Instead, I would like to try to have a more balanced life. That includes going to the YMCA more often to exercise and to play with the kids. It also includes exploring more activities in our community...going to museums, using nature centers and doing more outdoors like hiking and canoeing, finding places to volunteer. It includes trying new recipes at dinner every once in a while. And it includes doing more for myself so that I stay recharged with the kids...more time scrapbooking or needleworking, maybe try a little writing, join a book club.

I plan to use this blog to let you know if I am keeping to this resolution or not. Feel free to remind me if I start to fall behind.

Happy 2008!

No comments: